Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 8, 2008


Looking for where to obtain a burn permit? It's near impossible to catch someone at the building on corner of Ridge and NC Highway, but I have found that if you visit the Firehouse on Coyote (on the east side of Hwy 49) there is always staff there ready to help. Permits are free and good for 2 years, and it shows the number to call to see if it is "OK to burn day."

No comments:

Post a Comment