Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WED, 11:30 am-Hill Closed for cleaning

HI All Reading This:
Just spoke with guys in front of my house at base THEBIGHILL. They have the hill closed for the next few hours for cleaning/widening. So, see you on Pasquale!
***********************
Dixie just told me that there will be a "going away" party for her and Robert at the National Hotel on March 20th (Sunday). Stay tuned for details.
*************
To Cathy: give me your address and I will take a photo of your place! Email me at caindenise@yahoo.com
************************
The rain is starting to do it's thing and melt the snow. Getting mushy out there!
************************
E-WASTE collection will be done only Saturday 3/5/11 at Firehouse driveway from 8:30-10:30.
I will then drive the items to Knights Paint, where the drive concludes at 1pm. See cascadeshores.org for list of acceptable items. Thanks for your participation. This is a sammiesfriends (aka Nevada County Shelter) fundraiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment