Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wild and Scenic Film Festival

DID you go? It just gets better every year. I volunteered with a friend to seat kids/parents at the Nevada Theatre on Sat. morning. The place was PACKED and the kids were just enthralled with the films (all geared to kid audience). One really good film was "a day at the Yuba river" as told by 3 dogs, (no sound, just dogs in river bliss set to music) with lots of underwater scenes. The dogs in the film were there for Q & A afterward. Went back Sunday for my "must sees." Lots of Cascade Shores folks in town for the events. Saw Matt and Michelle Margoles with their handsome boys, and Chuck and Marvina Jaffee. Chuck lives on Mt. View and does the movie reviews for the Union, and had the best Oscar party I've even been to. He is my movie "Guru" and I love to talk film with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment