Total Pageviews

Friday, February 6, 2009

snow this weekend? Finding Kitty a home

Weather report is forcasting snow at 3500 ft. on Sunday. Are you ready? The rain the past 2 days has been welcome, though it needs to really pour to seriously help.
**************************************************************************
I hear the store is having a big NASCAR day, I think on the 14th (?). Call the CascadeShores General Store for exact date if you're a NAS FAN and want to watch with same . . . . oh, you fans already know the date don't cha?
****************************************************************************
I was snooping around a 4-sale house last week, and realized that a kitty had been left behind by the renters. She was a sweet, loving, lonely and VERY hungry little girl. I started feeding her while putting out feelers, and magically a lady that overheard me telling a friend said, "I just lost my best friend (dog) of 14 years, and I need a new baby." I delivered the kitty today for a try-me-on-for-size, and it looks like a match. Cross your fingers. So many pets left behind in this housing disaster. Scooters Pals rescue is having an emergency. They need foster car for 4 dogs right now. Please call them if you can give a dog a temporary home. Their number is 265-9335. They pay for the food/medicine and are actively looking for a permanent home.

No comments:

Post a Comment