Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Off to Oregon

I am off to Eugene, Oregon Thu. to see my sister. She has stage 4 breast cancer, and I go knowing our time together is limited. I now know just what a "brave and valliant fight against cancer" means, really means. I have only 2 sisters, and treasure them both. Linda has shown unbelievable courage and strength in trying to survive this disease, and I will never forget what I have learned from her example. My other sister, Jackie will be there too. Just us 3 girls for 10 days or so. I'll try to keep up with the shores and Nevada County while there.
**************************
Reminder: the Homeowners Assn. is having their annual meeting and celebrating 40 years in existance a week from Saturday. Please come join and celebrate with cake/coffee. Time will be posted on the big board by Firehouse.
**************************

No comments:

Post a Comment