Total Pageviews

Monday, August 15, 2011

Need help with your utility bills?

In case you are not aware, there are two great programs to help you with utility bills if you are low income. LIHEAP is a county program that will help you with PG&E, Propane or Wood (your choice). Call 265-1388 for info to see if you qualify.
CARE is a PGE program that can get you a 15% discount if you can qualify. The number is 800-743-5000.
Hope this info in helpful.
Check for info on these programs.
EC wrote me back for an ABFAB night. Anyone else???
There is a darling doxie named Mona available at GV shelter. Also, Scooterspals has one name Sushi, young, sweet and very male oriented. Anyone looking for a darling wiener dog to love? I can hook you up!


  1. LIHEAP is a wonderful County program. CARE through PG&E is too. The winter months coming up mean large utility bills. Thanks for posting these, Denise.

  2. At lease we're all wood rich! Thankya Jesus~