Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sewer Issues

I think I mistakenly said last Wed was the meeting at the Firehouse.  If you view the main page of CSHA website, you will see it is THIS COMING Wed.
********************
Well, so far we've had rain, hail and thunder on this lovely Memorial Day Weekend.  Honestly, I can't remember a MDW that this area did not have at least 1 day of rain, so this is typical.  Hope it warms up tomorrow (Sunday).
********************
If you saw the pack of Harley riders going up and down the big hill, those are what I call the Putting Padre's.
A group of ministers that borrow a friends house every year this time for "boys week."  Really nice guys.
************************
It may be old news, but the store is changing hands again.  I think the owners have leased it to a couple.  So, look forward to some changes . . . .I hope for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment