Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

2 more movies, plus kids yoga

I stand corrected by Pam Herrenkohl. There will be two more movie night Fridays. On the 23rd they are showing "Old Dogs."
*******************
Womens Club has arranged for Kids Yoga at the Firehouse by teacher Colleen O'Rourke. Tues & Thu. 10-12, bring a drink, snack and yoga mat if you can. The cost is a donation of $5-$10, but no one turned away for inability to pay. All ages welcome. Yoga has just too many benefits to list here, but know that it is a wonderful healthy form of exercise for your kids!
***********************
Foster Dog Minnie showed off her swimming skills at the lake last weekend, and gained many new fans. She's got a couple of families interested, and should soon find her 4ever home. It would be sooooo easy to keep her myself, but as someone asked me, do you want to help one dog, or many dogs? So, I will send my little Minnie to her new loved ones, and open my heart to a new pup. Can't tell you how rewarding this fostering is. Plus I get to try out all kinds of training tips. Minnie has learned sit, down, off, dance, and house trained in just a few days. What a smart cookie! Amazing how they bloom when they feel secure and loved.
************************
Are you watching this season of America's Got Talent? So many amazingly creative acts, especially one called "Fighting Gravity." You can catch them on YouTube. The Air Guitar guys are hysterically funny.
************************
I accidentally stumbled into DICKIPEDIA. Way funny. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment