Total Pageviews

Friday, December 18, 2009

AVATAR is AVASOLUTELY AVAMAZING

Took my buddy Brendon Carlson (age 11) to the 3:15 showing of Avatar. I've been to the movies with Brendon before, and usually he can't sit still for long. I'll tell ya, he leaned forward and took in the whole 2 1/2 hrs of this AMAZING film and barely moved. We both loved every minute. It's showing in 3d and 2d, but honestly, why would you see it in 2d? The new technology was completely absorbing and the 3d effects made you duck and swipe at the objects coming at you. It was beautiful, mystical and had a great story and message. It's rated PG, but only for the lightweight swearing, oh yeah, and the tons of explosive violence (though surprisingly little blood).
Well done James Cameron (Director). I think it cost $330 mil to make. He'll get it back in Happy Meals alone. It will be an all Avatar Christmas for kids I'll bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment